Are you just starting out with table tennis robot training but would like more advanced features and pre-programmed drills? The Newgy 1055 Robo-Pong is ready when you are.
Whether you are looking for a table tennis robot to advance your table tennis game or a low-impact cardio workout, the 1055 Robo-Pong is for you! With 64 pre-programmed drills and the ability to create your own training session with the optional RP.2.PC (download here) software, the 1055 is your in-home, anytime training partner.
With the 1055 Robo-Pong, you get all of the advanced features of the 1055 Robo-Pong , with a ball bucket and extender cage, instead of the recycling net system. Practice anything from your footwork to game winning smashes, topspin to combination spins and anything in-between on your schedule.
With the included ball bucket extender, your 1055 Robo-Pong can hold approximately 200 balls and provide you with several minutes of non-stop training. The 1055 also allows you to practice shots from multiple angles just by moving the robot around on or off your table.
If you are looking for a quick training partner to advance your game or a great workout session, the 1055 Newgy Robo-Pong is ready for you!
- Identical in every way to the 2055 Robo-Pong except it has a Ball Bucket with Extender Cage instead of a Recycling Net System.
- Digital accuracy for ball speed, placement and frequency.
- Selectable randomization controls create a more unpredictable robot.
- Comes with 64 pre-programmed drills for various playing levels. Train strokes, footwork, transitions and other skills.
- Optional advanced use: Included RP.2.PC software to create, save and share custom drills by USB connectivity to a PC. (PC not required for regular operation)
- User-friendly digital control panel in 5 languages.
- Ball Bucket with Extender Cage holds approximately 200 balls for several minutes of non-stop play.
- Position the robot anywhere on top of table or mount it in our optional Robo-Caddy to get a variety of angles and trajectories.
- Purchase the inexpensive Versa-Net separately for ball capture and manual recycling. Or later on, upgrade to full Pro capabilities with the Recycling Net Upgrade Kit.
- Available spins: Topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins
- Manual Head Angle adjustments: From low (serves) to high (lobs)
- Fits all standard table tennis tables, and is quick and easy to setup, take down, store and transport. No assembly or tools required.
- 1-year limited warranty; 5-year service policy; 30-day money back guarantee.